Capable roofers, careful service.
Weaver’s roofing team combines the competence of a larger installer with the care of a family-run operation. We partner with commercial businesses of all kinds to build new roofs and repair existing ones. We’ll learn about your budget, style, and needs—and together, land a confident solution.
Our Process Listen, Inspect, Respond
We’re interested in your best interests. So before we recommend a roofing solution, we want to learn about your needs and perform an in-depth inspection. We’ll evaluate:
- What’s the type and state of your current roof?
- What roofs will help you save money?
- What roofs perform best long term?
- Which options coincide with building codes?
- Which options have the best manufacturer warranties?
- Are there designer options to consider for style impact?
How We Work Your Partner on the Job Site
For General Contractors
Roofing is a specialty within our larger general contracting business. That means we know commercial projects inside and out—and we know what GCs need. If you already have roofing plans in place, we’ll execute them to a T.
You can expect: Accurate pricing, thorough communication, attention to detail
For Building Managers
We help the people who oversee buildings (facility managers, property owners, business leaders) resolve every kind of roofing concern. We’ll inspect your roof, help you navigate the options for repair or replacement, and set a maintenance plan in motion.
You can expect: Collaborative support, unbiased input, timely responses
The professionalism we bring to the install brings peace of mind.
You Might Be Wondering Is It Time for a Replacement?
While we’ll always do what’s best for your needs and budget, here are some signs it could be time to move beyond patch repair:
- Lots of leak issues
- Evidence of moisture in your roof system (large amounts of wet insulation)
- Visible evidence of deterioration (cracking shingles, asphalt wearing off shingles, rubber thinning or developing holes)