Our Services Community-minded Construction
We partner with church leaders to create spaces that support the needs of their communities. Our services include:
- Project planning
- Site evaluation and permitting
- Cost estimates and value engineering
- Budget and timeline management
- Design and architectural coordination
- Foundation and structure
- Interior and exterior finishes
- Safety features
- Renovation and refurbishment
Our Process Care That Shows at Every Step
After 50 years of managing large-scale commercial projects, we’ve made the process itself one of our top priorities. Here are just a few of the ways we ensure projects run smoothly.
This is the most rigorous part of any project. We’ll listen at length to your needs, make sure the blueprints can be built to your budget, and establish open communication.
We handle most project needs in-house. Yet if we need to scale up or bring in a speciality, we lean on long-standing relationships with subcontractors. Our contacts are not only highly capable, but aligned with our values.
We know we’re not just constructing spaces, we’re building trust. We assign a dedicated project manager to every job and arrange frequent walk-throughs so you know exactly what’s going on with your project.
At a Glance Church Construction Best Practices
With churches and other places of worship, it’s especially important to coordinate construction in a way that doesn’t disrupt community life. Here’s how that looks with Weaver:
- Staging materials discreetly
- Sequencing projects so key activities can continue
- Clean, appropriate attire and no profanity
- Company-wide commitment to safe protocol
- Faith-based values at the center of our company culture