Care that shows, especially on the job site.
We take the technical side of our craft seriously. Yet we believe how we treat those around us matters even more. Our motto—People first, buildings second—means never sacrificing professional conduct, thorough communication, or safe protocol. No matter the pressures a project may bring.
The Weaver Way How We Do Construction
We play coach—or quarterback.
Whether we own the whole game (design-build) or call the critical plays (plan-spec), we’re a team player through and through. Collaborative, hard-working, humble.
We hold subs to the same standard.
While we hold a lot of specialties in-house, we also bring in trusted tradespeople to meet the needs of complex projects. No matter the crew, we take ultimate responsibility for the results.
We keep it clean.
Our attire, language, and conduct. The job site itself. Because when our crews are at work, they represent our business and yours.
We price fairly.
Our estimates reflect high standards of craft and communication. We don’t seek to win work by lowballing. Instead, we price transparently and deliver on the value you’ve paid for.
We build relationships.
We aim for long-term partnerships over one-time jobs. That means getting it right the first time—and every time.
A Few More Words On Budgets & Timelines
Keeping projects on budget and on track is a big part of what we do. Here’s how we get there:
- Thorough planning Good budgeting begins in preconstruction, when we break down the design to provide a clear picture of what everything costs.
- Accurate pricing We lean on an experienced team of estimators (and advanced estimating software) to ensure the project budget reflects reality.
- Collaborative input Our preconstruction team refines numbers and schedules together before sending them out.
- Strong accountability We view budgets and timelines as promises, not suggestions.
They say construction is organized chaos. We give them the “organized” part.
Good to know: Weaver holds general liability insurance of $10 million.
Our Specialties Methods of Construction
With decades of project work under our belt, we can help you choose the right build type with confidence.
- Reduced materials and labor cost (no special equipment required, shorter construction times)
- Insulative, improved energy efficiency
- Natural and renewable material
- Lightweight yet strong
- Fire resistant
- Durable – resistant to rot and pests
- Accommodates 8–10 stories (depending on design)
- More efficient and cost-effective than some alternatives
- Interior layout flexibility – fewer load-bearing concerns
- Architectural flexibility – fits various shapes and sizes
- Accommodates large facilities
- Allows for large spans of open interior space
- Low maintenance – doesn’t crack or warp
- Many options for upgraded exteriors
- Sound dampening
- Withstands extreme weather